Friday, December 19, 2008

PJIF (Praise Jesus, It's Friday)



So this week hasn't been too terrible, just incredibly slow and uninspiring. But praises to the Most High, I was blessed with life to see it through to completion; I realize that many have not had this privilege. Instead of focusing on the negative things that transpired this week, I choose to focus on the positives:

1) I have a job to go to each day.

2) I have health and strength to enjoy the life that I have.

3) I have a God who cares enough about me to direct my paths.

4) I have an awesome family and even awesomer friends.

5) I have a lot of love in my life :)

6) I don't look like the wet kitty in the pic.

7) I can smile about a lot of things, and cry over things that still hurt (which is just as healing).

8) If God says the same, I have a whole life ahead of me to change those things that I deem unacceptable.

9) I have chocolate and music to get me through the rough days.

10) I have a new phone! I can communicate with the outside world in realtime and not via Facebook! Praise Him!

11) I don't have enough time to list all of the things that I am grateful for.

I hope that you can compile your own list of gratitudes. PEACE... and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment