Friday, December 12, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Like anyone cares! But anyhoo, I guess this is a good way to introduce myself. These are things that I have pretty much changed my life in some way, shape or form.



Texas Football. Every time I hear the Texas fight song... I cry a little bit.




My razr. I've had it for about two years and it's pretty durable, considering that it's been without a battery door the whole time.




L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments! Finally... makeup products that don't seep into my skin and become invisible within an hour's time. I'm a total junkie -- I own H.I.P.'s foundation, eyeshadows, eyeliner and lip gloss and I love them all.




Garnier-- boy I was SHOCKED to discover that Garnier works a lot better on my natural hair than all of these other ethnic products (as they're called in CVS). Especially their soft curl cream... man that stuff is crack for the scalp!




Dial soap... keeping you germ free since 1948!




The Bible Experience. I love to listen to this right before bed.



Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium. MAN this is stuff is expensive but it'll be worth it when I want to get my graphic design on. Since I'm a broke college graduate, I'm on a savings plan so that I can own it someday.



My Ipod Nano. In the words of one of my favorite rappers, "Wherever I go, it goes." Seriously, I'll remember my Ipod over my keys and wallet. I now know that I have to get my life together because I don't know how proud I am of that. BUT it was worth the investment.

More later... PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment