Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just a Thought...


You know, with all of the terrible music coming out these days, I can't help but to think that one of two things is happening:

1) It's the end time.

AND/OR

2) All of these rappers are covert psychologists.

Reason 1 is viable because in the last days, Earth is to be plagued with unfathomable terrors that the world has never known... if this rap garbage isn't a plague, I don't know what is.

Reason 2 is viable because I'm convinced that a good percentage of these rappers may have solid educations and are recording whatever comes to their minds in an attempt to see how our culture responds to it. In my mind, I can see Ron Browz, B-Hamp, and whoever created "Stanky Leg" sitting at a round table and poring over statistics about society and its reaction to mindless lyrical rhetoric. From there, they purge a gauntlet of foolishness that's so ignant it's genius. After gauging the public's reaction via SoundScan and radio spins, they take those stats and use them to pen scholarly articles. This may be far-fetched, but I'm praying there's some sense to it as I don't know what other grounds I can justify this on.

B-Hamp: So, Dr. Browz, how should we celebrate our publication?
Ron: Pop champagne, HOOOOOOOOH

Food for thought... PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment